Our Vision: To abolish the sexual abuse of children.
Our Mission: To influence state and federal governments, courts, the criminal justice system and the media to:
- Protect children from sexual abuse
- Hold those who sexually abuse children accountable
- Hold institutions which condone and enable the sexual abuse of children accountable.
- Help child sex abuse victims find justice.
- To influence the adoption of state and federal legislation that will:
- Provide strong protection for children from sex abuse
- Deter perpetrators of child sexual abuse
- Provide justice to child sex abuse survivors
- Hold accountable the public and private institutions that enable, hide or abet child sexual abuse
- To influence the criminal justice system to aggressively pursue perpetrators of child sex abuse and the public and private institutions that enable child sex abuse
- To encourage courts to enforce existing penalties for perpetrators of child sex abuse and institutions that enable child sex abuse
- To serve as a watchdog of the media so that it will more truthfully and fully report on the problem of the sexual abuse of children.
- Our organization will always conduct all of its affairs with unquestioned integrity.
- We will always show the proper support and empathy to the victims of childhood sex abuse.
- We will speak truth to power.
John Salveson, President
Tammy Lerner, Vice-President
Marie Whitehead, Communications Coordinator
The Foundation to Abolish Child Sex Abuse
740 Cornerstone Lane
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010