“The List” is a documentary by filmmaker Anne MacGregor highlighting Philly D.A. Lynne Abraham’s historic investigation into the cover-up of child sex abuse by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
Tickets are $15 at the door*
Jordan Walsh, ED, CEO, CHILD USA – (215) 746-4165; email – CHILD USA;
*Price of admission includes screening, popcorn, and light refreshments as well as attendance at post-screening Q & A with:
- Anne MacGregor, film maker;
- Honorable Lynne Abraham, former Philadelphia District Attorney;
- CHILD USA Founder and Constitutional Law expert Marci A. Hamilton;
- CHILD USA Board Member John Salveson, of Foundation to Abolish Child Sex Abuse
- Other participants in the film and child advocates.
Ticket sales directly benefit CHILD USA, a registered 501(c)3 charity.