- Open a “window” with no end date for many survivors (those under 50 whenever the law is enacted)
- Help expose more predators who have been hiding behind the short time limitations that have been part of PA laws for way too long
- Put predators on notice that there will be NO time limits when they will feel safe from being identified and prosecuted if they sexually abuse a child.
Right now HB 1947 is in the Senate Judiciary Committee for their consideration over the next few weeks.
Please contact Sen. Greenleaf and the members of the Senate Judiciary Committee and ask them to consider and vote out to the full Senate HB 1947 without changes. (Names, phone numbers and email addresses of the committee members are listed below.)
- SUBJECT: Support HB 1947 without any additional amendments
- MESSAGE: Please support HB 1947 without any additional amendments that would decrease the civil SOLs or eliminate the period of retro-activity listed in the proposed legislation.
- Add your name and address and phone number and anything you want to say about why you support this bill. Keep it clear, keep it short, keep it simple.
Daylin Leach Minority Chair email@example.com (717) 787-5544
John Rafferty Jr. Majority – Vice Chair firstname.lastname@example.org (717) 787-1398
Joseph Scarnati III email@example.com (717) 787-7084
Richard Alloway II firstname.lastname@example.org (717)-787-4651
John Eichelberger Jr. email@example.com (717) 787-5490
John Gordner firstname.lastname@example.org (717) 787-8928
Guy Reschenthaler email@example.com (717) 787-5839
Randy Vulakovich firstname.lastname@example.org (717) 787-6538
Gene Yaw email@example.com (717) 787-3280
Lisa Boscola firstname.lastname@example.org (717) 787-4236
Lawrence Farnese Jr. email@example.com (717) 787-5662
Art Haywood firstname.lastname@example.org (717) 787-1427
John Sabatina Jr. email@example.com (717) 787-9608